Gypsum tumble dryer is mainly composed of hot blast stove, belt feeder, tumble dryer, belt feeder, induced draft fan, cyclone dust collector, bag filter (or wet dust collector) and operation control system. The equipment adopts the fair current (or countercurrent) drying process. The working principle as following: After entering the drying drum, the wet materials are spitting into the following working areas: First, the material guiding zone. Plaster enters this zone and contacts with high temperature hot air to quickly evaporate moisture. The material is in a large lifting flight angle is transferred to the next working area under the splicing; Second, the copy board area, in which the gypsum is drop and pick up by the lifting flight to form the material curtain state. At this time, the material in full contact with the hot air, and the moisture in the plaster is rapid. The evaporative stripping becomes water vapor, and the water vapor is drawn away immediately by the induced draft fan to achieve the purpose of gypsum drying; the gypsum is dried in this zone to a loose state with moisture below 5-10% (or lower), after heat exchange of the material The required moisture state is reached and the final discharge zone is entered. The third is the discharge zone. The roller does not have a copy board in this zone. The material slides in this zone to the discharge port to complete the entire drying process.
1. The gypsum fixed-speed and quantitative feeder solves the problems of feed and dryer homogeneity, fixed the problem of intermittent feeding, material blocking, and large instantaneous amount of materials. It is a prerequisite for improving the evaporation intensity.
1) Uniquely design of buffer silo and feeding mechanism overcame the intermittent feeding and flickering problems caused by uneven feeding;
2) In the front end of the dryer,we add a large tilt angle non-powered screw propeller, not only uniformly send material into the drying section of the feed gypsum, but also to further cut large pieces of plaster to disperse;
2. Optimizing the internal structure of the dryer maximized the heat exchange area between the material and the hot air is the basis for improving the evaporation intensity.
1) Continuously optimize the internal structure of the drum and the design of the lifting plate. The final shape is the unique drum internal lift plate structure and the mixing zone layout with different functions. The drum full section “material curtain” has no dead corner, no gaps, and maximum Limit the increase of the area of heat exchange between the gypsum and the hot air, so that the moisture in the gypsum will rapidly increase in temperature, vaporize and evaporate, and will be taken away by hot air;
2) Patented layered rotary drum dryer. According to the law of different size of particles in inside of the roller the speed of heating is way different, set up a multi-component drying device, put small size, control of small particles of material due to excessive drying and chalking, large particles of heat inside and outside the material is not uniform dryness, we need to ensure dry uniformity.
3. The hot air furnace is rationally selected to optimize its internal structural design and masonry quality, reduce the air leakage rate, reduce the oxygen content in the hot air to less than 5%, and the temperature of any process requiring 700-1100°C can be arbitrarily controlled and used as a dryer. Providing a homogeneous and stable heat source is a reliable guarantee for the high-strength operation of the gypsum dryer.
4. The measurement and control technology system adopts a computer operation platform and frequency conversion PLC control technology, online interlocking control of temperature, pressure, oxygen concentration, device speed and other process parameters, to achieve automatic detection and control of the entire system, with centralized, on-site switching function, guarantee The system operates with maximum output, optimal quality, most energy-saving mode, and safe explosion-proof operation.
5. Optimize the configuration of gravity settlement + cyclone dust collector + wet / bag three dust collector, dust concentration <30-50mg/Nm3, to ensure that the exhaust emissions standards.
6. The first modular design, manufacturing, transportation, installation, service concept and assembly test platform, to optimize the design and manufacturing, more convenient transportation and installation services to return customers, to ensure maximum customer benefits.
7. Solve the problem that the water vapor returns to the material after the system temperature decreases during the same direction movement caused by the dehumidification of the conventional dryer, and increase the drying efficiency to achieve the purpose of deep dewatering.
8. The dryer adopts the double sealing mode of fish scales or mazes and expandable graphite packing mechanical seals to ensure that the dryer system is closed and oxygen-tight and safe to operate.
|Equipment||Capacity(T/D)||Moisture content of raw material(%)||Moisture content of final product(%)||Total power(kw)||Spatial footprint(m²)|
|Note: 1. The internal structure of desulphurization gypsum and gypsum mineral powder drying equipment are completely different, and the specific consulting company is dedicated. 2. The production capacity of the equipment is directly related to the proportion of desulphurized gypsum and gypsum mineral powder to reduce the water content. The proportion of precipitation is large and the production capacity of the equipment is reduced accordingly.|
Gypsum Rotary Dryer Main Technical Parameter List