|Processing Customized||yes||Capacity||1-8 t/h||Warranty||1 year|
|Product brand||DINGLI||Power||34-155 kw||Place of Origin||Henan, China (Mainland)|
Soybean meal is a byproduct from the process of soybean oil extraction, which is mainly composed of protein (40% ~ 44%), fat (1% ~ 2%), carbohydrate (10% ~ 15%), and a variety of minerals, vitamins, and essential amino acids. Its nutrition is relatively comprehensive and balanced. In addition, soybean meal also contains soy isoflavones, phospholipids, and other bioactive substances, which is the most widely used plant-based protein resources. However, there are many kinds of antinutritional factors in soybean meal (trypsin inhibitors, soybean protein antigen, urease, phytic acid, etc.). On one hand, their existence has an inhibition effect on certain digestive enzymes when they are combined with some nutrient component and forms the production that is difficult to digest and absorb. On the other hand, some of them can cause organ damage to animals and leave a bad influence on health and growth. Fermented soybean meal, also known as the microorganism fermented soybean meal the produced under controlled conditions, making use of microbial growth, reproduction and metabolism and the accumulation of useful enzyme and intermediate metabolites of bacteria. Through the microbial fermentation, the fermented soybean meal contains little antinutritional factors and is rich in small molecule soybean peptide, amino acids, enzymes, vitamin and bioactive factors, which has good palatability. It can be applied to piglets feeding, poultry feeding, and aquaculture. It is ideal for alternatives to the fish meal with huge market potential and economic value.
Fermented soybean meal production process: Fermented soybean meal often adopts the method of solid fermentation, adding a certain amount of water, the mixture of soybean meal and wheat bran (100:6) and the combination of aspergillus oryzae and yeast(1:3). The fermentation time is 72 hours. With our paddle rotary drying equipment, the fermented soybean meal is dried to 12% moisture content instantly at low temperature and then crushed to 30-80 mesh. After being cooled to normal temperature, the whole process ends with the packing of eventual products.
Material flow: material with 50-65% moisture by the screw conveyor into the mixing drum dryer to realize the downstream drying, material constantly be lifted, scattered and put forward with screw-type, the material and heat fully exchange heat, the moisture rapidly be evaporated and vaporized, the material which achieves the effect of drying will quickly be discharged from the roller under the hot air.
1. Smart control & One-step operation. The operation parameters are under automatic control to ensure the best running condition and moisture stability of dry materials. The eventual product is dried uniformly under 50 degrees Celsius with high microbial activity and bright color. The nutrient is not destroyed in the whole process.
2. The internal agitator can realize the process of mixing, dispersing and crushing, which ensures the full mas transfer and heat transfer between hot air and wet materials. The unit capacity is raised to more than 50% and the energy consumption is reduced by more than 30%.
3. Save 30% space and civil investment and 20% equipment investment compared to traditional dryers.
4. Innovative flight design. Efficient flight combination would bring better process control, thermal distribution, and heat efficiency. The temperature of exhaust gas is lower than 50℃.
5. Convenient variable frequency control systems. Customers could change the material flow rate and product moisture based on their needs.
6. Environmental and safe. Modular configuration of dust collection and purification systems.
7. More choice for innovative air furnace with high efficiency, convenient manipulation, and energy control, which could reduce 30% energy cost and 20% electric cost.
|Model||Input (t/h)||Output (t/h)||Evaporation Capacity (t/h)||Initial Moisture (%)||Final Moisture (%)||Drying Temperature (℃)||Total Power (kw)||Total Weight (kg)||Plant Area (m²)|
Fermented Soybean Meal Dryers Main Technical Parameter List