Ring die pellet mills are widely used in the granulation of wood, straw, and other biomass sources. Driven by heavy-duty gearbox construction, it can work continuously in even most adverse conditions. The imported key elements are of high performance with long life and low maintenance cost. The key parts of the ring die pellet mill are made of alloyed steel that is very strong and malleable. Ring die pellet mills die is made of stainless steel. Our ring dies pellet mills capacity ranges are from 200kgs to10T per hour.
1. Positive direct gear drive provides a 98% energy transfer - less energy wasted.
2. Segmented die clamps eliminate alignment problems and enable quicker die changes.
3. Our ring dies pellet mills metal-to-metal seals between components keep dust and steam inside the pelleting chamber.
4. The stand-alone oil lubrication system is more effective in maintaining lubrication and keeping the bearings from wearing.
5. Stainless steel ring die resists corrosion and lasts longer.
6. Multi-positioning feeder enables easier installation and alignment to bins.
|Model||MainMotor Power(kw)||Capacity(t/h)||Feeding Motor Power(kw)||Conditioner Motor Power(kw)||Diameter of Die (mm)||Diameter of Pellet(mm)|
Ring Die Pellet Mills Main Technical Parameter List